Monte Nido & Affiliates, one of the leading treatment centers for eating and exercise disorders in the nation, is seeking a full time Clinical Director for our yet to open day treatment program, Monte Nido Westchester located in White Plains, NY.
The Clinical Director is responsible for hiring and training staff clinicians, and utilization reviews as well as providing individual, group and family therapy.
Clinical Director responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Leading clinical staff meetings; promoting staff development through supervision
• Working collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team
• Directing and supervising program activities
• Overseeing the admission and /or client intake process within their own location
• Evaluating clinical staff based on specified performance standards
• Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility to changes in the work environment
• Providing a safe and therapeutic environment to all staff and patients
• Managing crises and on call, as well as assisting in formulating standards for patient care
• Minimum of a clinical Master’s degree
• Active New York licensure or have the ability to obtain licensure
• Minimum five years of clinical experience in either residential, hospital, or outpatient eating disorder settings
• Experience with insurance care coordination and utilization review