JourneyPure is seeking an experienced Eating Disorders Clinical Director for a Nashville, TN Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic
JourneyPure is a progressive and growing company currently operating several behavioral health treatment centers in the Middle Tennessee area. We are seeking a full- time Clinical Director to oversee a growing eating disorders and co-occurring disorders outpatient and partial-hospitalization program in the Nashville, TN area.
The Clinical Director will define a healthy program culture, maintain quality clinical programming, and ensure effective daily clinical operations. The position will be responsible for staff development and training, building a collaborative team environment, consistent consultation with the Medical Director and communication with internal and external stakeholders. The position will provide oversight and management to the eating disorders and co-occurring/addictive disorders programs.
• Maintain accreditation, licensure, and compliance with all regulatory requirements
• Ensure high quality programming through clinical expertise
• Hire, train staff and interns, and conduct annual performance evaluations
• Sustain program growth and development
• Conducting interdisciplinary staff meetings
• Fiscal oversight
• Maintain excellent clinical documentation
• Provide direct client services as needed
• Enhance utilization review through performance of internal audits and training
• Implement marketing, business development, and outreach strategies to achieve market growth
• Data collection and reporting of key performance indicators and outcomes measures
Education and experience
Master’s degree in a mental health related field required. Candidates must be licensed. Minimum of 2 years upper management experience in behavioral healthcare setting. Experience in treatment of eating disorders required.
• LPC, LCSW, LMFT, and/or other appropriate state licensure.
Competitive salary commensurate with education, experience, and strength of candidate. Full time employees are also provided an excellent benefits package, including health, life, and dental insurance, in addition to ample paid time off.
*JourneyPure is an equal opportunity employer;